Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Started reading Love Bites by Ellen Schreiber


Hello there Bookies,

I have yet another book that I remember nothing of the past books because the library has been closed for three months. All I remember is that the last book had Raven's boyfriend's parents come to visit. They also tried to take him back home, but some how they got convinced that he should stay. Then all is happy again. Honestly, I still don't know why I'm still reading this series. Probably because I started it and now I have to finish it. I have to admit that I am too old to appreciate this book. The main character is sixteen and never had a boyfriend before. Then she ends up dating a vampire that is the love of her life. My thought is that she is sixteen and there are many other guys out there. She should play the field a little bit before deciding that this is "the one". Anyways I am pretty sure I only have a few books left of this series. Each book has their conflict that involves the vampire world and this book has Alexander's best friend coming into town. Wonder how this is going to mess up Raven's perfect little world.

So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment