Saturday, June 20, 2020

Started reading The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead

Hello Bookies,

I have started another series. I'm a pretty big fan of Richelle Mead and you know that I've read a few series by her. So when I found this one, I just had to read it. My expectations are pretty high for this one. I hope I won't be disappointed. I'm just going to mention that I haven't read up on what this book is about. All I know is that Richelle Mead wrote it. That is all. So this is going to be an adventure for me. I've only read the first page so far and I'm kind of interested. I like how she starts it with the main character explaining that she didn't mean to take someone else's life.  Or, something like that. I hope the more I read the more interesting it will get. Now lets start this adventure.

So until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment