Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Manga Post #25

Hello Bookies,

The library is open once again and I couldn't be happier. Sadly the library in my town is only checking out books that they have on their shelves. They won't request from other libraries until further notice. So I'm stuck with only one series out of all of the mangas I have been reading. Hopefully I can find more to read until I can get my hands on the other two series I was reading.

I have to be honest here, after months of not being able to read any of my series, I forgot what was going on in this one. I couldn't even remember how the last volume ended. So I was hoping that the more I read the more I will remember what happened in the previous volumes. Anyways they attempt to catch the abnormal female titan, only to have her call out for the other titans to destroy her body. Thinking that all is lost, they start to head back to the wall. Only problem is that the female titan comes back and kills everyone in the unit that Eren is in. Then when he fights back, she bites him out of his titan form and runs off with him. Captain Levi and Mikasa follow the female titan to save Eren and they succeed. They join everyone else and return to the wall. They are greeted with people who are unhappy about the mission and others who think what they do is making a difference. That is pretty much it. Nothing else is going on because this whole mission was just to see who the female titan was. I don't know if they figured it out or not. But nothing much happens in this volume. Just a lot of fighting the female titan and then return home. It is kind of like a filler in the series. But either way, go check out the series if you would like. So far I enjoy the series as a whole. But if I had to judge this on individual volumes, then I wouldn't say that I enjoy it. There are a lot of fillers that play into the story and makes me hope that it starts to pick up.

So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment