Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Started listening to It Starts With Us by Colleen Hoover

 

Hey Bookies,

I started an audiobook or at least I am trying to. If you remember me reading It Ends With Us, I have gotten my hands on the second book. I'm curious how this storyline is going to play out. Lilly left her husband and got a divorce. She is no co-parenting with her ex-husband in raising her daughter, but it isn't easy. She can't trust him after what he has done to here. She still lives in fear of him. Even though she cut as many ties as she could with him, she is still being a victim of his abuse. She does want a relationship with Atlas but she is too scared of how her ex-husband will react. I know healing from his abuse is going to be a lot of work but it isn't easy when you have to do co-parenting with your abuser. He even gets upset when she asks for her apartment key back. He ends up gaslighting her using the approach with their daughter. Also Atlas is getting his restaurants vandalized and he have no idea why or who it is. I have an idea who it could be but I can't be sure. I guess I just need to listen more in order to find out what is going to happen.

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment