Tuesday, January 2, 2024

DNF House Across the Lake

 

Hello there Bookies,

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. I used my time off to try to listen to my audiobook of House Across the Lake, but sadly I could not. To be honest, I'm a little disappointed with this book. Being a new fan of Riley Sager, this one was kind of bland. Maybe I will pick it up once again in the future but for now I just don't have the motivation to listen or read the book. I can't tell you what happened since the last time I updated you with the book because I don't really remember. My mind refused to absorb the information due to the face of me trying to force myself to finish the book. Hopefully I can finish the book in the future. Maybe I'm just not in the right head space to read it at the moment. Maybe the holidays distracted me too much to focus on the book. Whatever it may be, I can't really rate this book fairly until I finish the book. But for now it is two stars for me.

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment