Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Started reading Learn my Lesson by Katee Robert

 

Hello Bookies,

We are going back to Disney Gotham. This is a book on kinks and it is the second book to the Wicked Villains series. The first one had Jafar and Jasmine. I guess this on has Meg and Hades. I believe there is a third person in this book but I can't really remember. I will have to read to remember. I just know that this is a book where it is focused on the sexual activities than on the plotline. So if you are into a really spicy book, this is your book. If you are looking for something not so spicy, probably think about reading a different book. I am curious on what this book is all about and what the story will be. Wish me luck reading this book without blushing.

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment