Thursday, January 18, 2024

Reading Electric Idol by Katee Robert

 

Hello Bookies,

I'm not fully recovered yet but I do have time at home when I am alone so I can comfortably listen to my audiobooks without headphones. Now I just have one thing to say about this author. The books I've read by her are super spicy and kinky, but then I get this book. This one is more based on the storyline than the spicy stuff and I have to be honest, I'm a little disappointed. We go from a book that is full of spice and kinks to a book that pretty much doesn't have anything going on other than our two characters just trying to fake a relationship in order to survive. It is just weird to have two books in a series that are complete opposites of each other. I'm only halfway through this book and the most spicy we got was Eros having 40 minutes to 'enjoy' Psyche and that is it. I'm sure there will be more spicy scenes, just not the ones I've been looking forward to from this author. 

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment