Friday, September 6, 2024

Let's Get Personal #17

 Hello there Bookies,

I have a confession to make. I'm not getting into A Endless Fire. I'm not sure why but just wanting to read it feels like a chore. Now I'm just having it sit while I stare at it, wondering if I will try to continue to read it or return it for now. The first book I loved and I don't remember having this problem. But for some reason I just can't get myself to read the second book. I don't really know what I should do. Maybe I should return it. But what if I want to read the book but then I have to wait a long time to get it back? So then I don't want to return it. I'll probably decide in a few days. Maybe talk to some people about it and see what they think I should do. I just thought I would let you know. Also I don't know if my personal life is interfering with my desire to read. My car broke down just recently after I just got a new set of keys for it two weeks ago. Then I have a trip coming up that I have to save up for. But everything happens for a reason and it will all work out eventually. 

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment