Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Let's Get Personal #18

 Hello there Bookies,

I returned all of my audiobooks. I just don't have the attention span for them at the moment. Luckily the only one I was reviewing is Midnight Jewel and it should be quick to get a physical copy of that book. But it will still take a while because I'm trying to get through my holds list with the library and it is long. I need to request books, read them, and then return them before I can even request any books. The 75 limit is not my friend. Anyway I will try to finish  Midnight Jewel when I can, just not anytime soon. Luckily I'm about a quarter of the way through the book already and I feel pretty confident that I'll finish quickly once I get it. The only problem is that so far I find the book boring. I will probably end up dragging my feet on getting the book to finish. Unless you want me to finish it right away. Just let me know. Right now I'm going to read the second book of the Dreamland Billionaires series and another book I'm reading for work related things. Just thought I would keep you updated.

So until next time....

-Lys


PS: I've pretty much through out my reading challenges at this point. I just want to get through my TBR list at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment