Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Almost done reading Styxx

I'm about 94% through the book and I'm thankful for small favors. Anyways, a big battle is about to break out, making me wonder when Styxx is going to be reunited with his leading lady. I don't even have a clue on how they are going to bring her back. Why you gotta wait until the last page or the last second, Sherrilyn? Anyways, the book is pretty good. Long, but good. It pretty much takes until the end of the book before Ash realizes his mistakes and understand Styxx's pain. Also it takes everyone else the same amount. Makes you feel bad for the leading man. I wish I could write more, but since there are only a few pages left, I can't tell you anything serious. Just hints. Why? Because Sherrilyn Kenyon waited until the very end of the fricken book to tell you the best parts. Anyways, our leading roles are going to end up together again and maybe this small suspicion is going to be confirmed. I am not even going to tell you the suspicion, but I will tell you that it involves Urian. So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment