Monday, December 14, 2015

Reading Styxx part 3

This book is taking far too long for me to read. Thank the good lord I only have a quarter of it left to read. And, its in more of a modern setting because of the fact that one scene that played out in Acheron just played out in this book. The part where Acheron dies and his goddess mother destroys everything in her fit of rage and pain. Also I was sure she was going to let Beth go. But it didn't happen and that makes me sad. That was the one part I didn't remember from Acheron. Either way I do hope the two love birds find each other after all that tore them apart for over ten thousand years. Also I want to know how they get back together. The book just gets more interesting the more I read. Even if its the size of a fricken dictionary. Why do you have to make your books so big, Sherrilyn? Why? And they only seem to get bigger as the series go on. I only say it like that because the League series is the same exact way. Anyways, I'm going to try to finish this book today. I'm not making any promises, because I could possibly forget it at home again. Or, I could just say screw it and forget I even picked up the book in the first place. But the second option would make you guys hate me. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment