Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Reading Broken Juliet by Leisa Rayven

Hey guys,

Its one of the books I tried reading way back when, but couldn't because I was so overwhelmed with books. Also I'm still waiting for my books to be ready at the library. So I figured I would grab another book that I started reading but never finished, and what better choice then the sequel to Bad Romeo. If I remember correctly there is a third book or going to be a third book. I could be highly wrong. But this is also a good book to start before the new year. Maybe I'll even finish it before hand. Who knows? Anyways, I really enjoyed Bad Romeo and the storyline. Didn't like how she left it off because it made me want to have more and now I can finally find out if the two end up together again. Maybe we will also learn more about Ethan's past and what the hell he did to her. But I'm pretty excited to finally read this book. It took me longer then expected because my mom took forever to read the book. She is such a hog when it comes to my books. She even bent the pages and everything. Why do people got to disrespect my books? Anyways, I'll post as soon as I get about halfway through the book. But I'm going to start reading it because I have waited far too long to read this book.

So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment