Saturday, January 2, 2016

Started reading Born of Betrayal by Sherrilyn Kenyon

I couldn't wait anymore. Its been sitting on the table calling my name, so I had to pick it up. Who the hell cares that I'm already reading two other books? I've been waiting for like ever to read this book. I love this series. I know I'm a few books behind in the series, but that is not by choice. Anyways, I'm pretty far in already because I can't put it down. Nothing like reading about former lovers being forced back together. And I'm wondering when Fain is going to find out that who he thinks is his ex-fiance's lover is actually his son. The poor woman really needs to stop making him think the worse and just tell him before he ends up killing his own kid. But then that wouldn't make a good story. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment