Saturday, January 23, 2016

Started reading Mind Game by Christine Feehan

I could of sworn that I did a review on here for the first book in the series. As usual I am wrong once again. Anyways, this is a second book in a series that I read a while back. I am not quite sure what the first book was about but I have a general idea. Like the fact there is this group of men that worked for the government and they took part of this one project that involved them getting physic powers. Eventually they escape because they don't want to be a part of it anymore. The captain or leader of the group falls in love with a doctor that worked at the place they were being held. Then they find out that the doctor, Lilly, was actually adopted and went through the same project that the group of guys did. So now they all live together hunting down others like them that was in this project. Which leads to this book. Right now they are studying a woman named Dahlia's videos from when she was part of the project. They are only doing this so they can understand her more before going to her and helping her control her powers. And since this is a romance novel in a way, one of the guys in the group is going to fall in love with our soon to be leading lady. I already know who because for once I read the back of the book. Now its all about how they fall in love. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment