Saturday, January 16, 2016

Reading Divergent

Hello my fellow bookworms,

I am about halfway through Divergent and I still haven't made the much needed trip to the library. I should really get on that. Anyways, I am spotting a lot of differences in the book from the movie so far. And I honestly thought the book wasn't going to be all that good after watching the movie first. I have been wrong before, so it is not a surprise that I'm wrong this time once again. Anyways, the book starts like how it does in the movie. But after that it gets different. If I remember correctly, there was no walking around a school, or taking a bus. I don't even think our leading lady faces a factionless on the way home after taking her test. Even the character Eric is different from the movie. Honestly the book just makes me hate the guy more. Anyways there a lot of differences between the two. And honestly I wish that Hollywood would get these movies as close to the book as possible. I us bookworms would really pay top dollar to see the entire book played out in real life with every detail that the book had. I only say this, because I know I would. Anyways, I'm at the part where they are at stage two for initiation. And might I add that even that is different? Shocking. So far the book is pretty good. Really wish the movie was just like it, but I guess we can't have things go our way. But I'm going to head out right now. I have things to do in order to be able to get the rights to buy another CD or book. We have a jar where I get to pick out a prize after accomplishing something big. Like cleaning my baby sister's room. That kid is a hoarder in the making, believe it or not. So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment