Monday, January 11, 2016

Halfway through Born of Betrayal

Before I even talk about the book, I'd like to say that I'm not going to Kcon. My mother refuses to budge on giving me money to go see Got7. It makes me highly sad. Anyways, my sadness was short lived due to the fact that B.A.P. is coming to the US. I'd chose them over Kcon any day. But enough of talking about my Kpop obsession. Lets talk about the real reason you are here, Born of Betrayal. I have no idea what I told you the last time, but I guess if I repeat myself, you all will tell me. Right? So we all know that Fain has a son by this point in the book. They are all at the Travali base and ran into a few problems. But the biggest problem they have to face is the fact that there is a traitor among them. Some one is giving out information that shouldn't be leaked. Even though it should be a happy time because Fain is finally being accepted into the family he had abandoned, it can't be when he is now fearing their lives. Not only with the traitor among them, but also Fain is a walking time bomb. Literally. If he pisses off the wrong person, Boom! Poor guy. All he ever wanted was to be accepted. Sorry that I couldn't write more. I have to head to bed because I have a lot to do tomorrow before work. So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment