Thursday, January 7, 2016

Reading Born of Betrayal

I'm breaking down this book in four parts. Why? Because so much happens that I have to update you guys ever quarter of the book. You all know how much I love this series. You also know that I've been waiting to read this book because for some reason Fain is like my all time fave character. Not sure why. But anyways, things happen quick. Since I last told you about my starting of the book, Fain has figured out all on his own that he has a son. That scene is a little funny. Also you find out why Fain called off his pledge and how he regrets it dearly. Also the people Fain is now apart of are not very welcoming to their guest and likes to harass them. The whole situation rubs him the wrong way. But on the bright side, he has a chance to make things right. Wonder who he is going to do that. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment