Saturday, January 2, 2016

Reading At Any Price

I didn't forget about this book. The only reason I haven't really read it lately is because they stole the Ipad from me again. I really need to get my own or a Kindle or something like that. That way I can read all of my ebooks and not have to worry about anyone stealing my reading time. My family is mean sometimes. Anyways, the book is pretty good from what I read. I'm only a third of the way and I'm only writing this post because I feel bad. Anyways, our leading lady sold her body for selfish and selfless reasons. There is something that happened in her past though that is going to probably affect everything. Also I just know that she is going to fall madly in love with the guy and she is going to fight it. But right now they are in a different country, ready to go through doing the dirty deed. Only because our leading lady doesn't want to make a big deal out of loosing her virginity. But already she is getting panic attacks and they hadn't even started. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment