Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Almost done reading Broken Juliet

Hey fellow bookworms,

So I'm almost done with this book. It actually took me longer then I expected but that is because I'm getting old and can't stay up past nine on my days off. Its sad really. Anyways, I have about ten to fifteen percent left of the book. I could do a happy dance, but I won't because I really enjoyed it. I loved the story line and everything. Especially the drama between the two main characters. Also I was able to learn a lot about Holt and his past. Some of it was just reminders for me that were in the first book. But what makes me excited is that there is in fact a third book. Not sure what it is all going to be about, but I'm highly looking forward to it. I wish I could tell you guys a lot about the book, but that would just ruin all the fun. I will say that you learn the real reason Holt and Cassie broke up in the first place. Yes I'm calling the leading man by his last name. Why? That even is beyond my own comprehension. Maybe because our leading lady likes to refer to him by his last name from time to time. Anyways, the book gets really good towards the end when Cassie relizes that she needs help as much as Holt did. Nothing like having your first and only love completely destroy you to the point that you are so beyond damaged that you can't look at another man the same again. Much less the supposed love of your life. Leave it to the author to write a realistic situation that I'm sure we all went through once upon a time. I know I did, only to learn the guy wasn't actually the love of my life. But I did find it in the world of my heart break. But I'm going to go officially finish the book. Look forward to my posts on Born of Fury coming up.

So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment