Saturday, January 2, 2016

A third of the way through Broken Juliet

I need a break from reading. I have been doing it none stop for the past four hours. Okay I may have had a break somewhere in there, but that was to eat. I would really hate to get food on my book or any book. But I'm making good progress on the book. Really I want to read Born of Fury, but since I started this one first. Figured I would finish it. Anyways, I'm going through the first break up scene in the book. Honestly how Holt did it was kind of low. No decent guy would sleep with a girl and then dump her the morning after. If I had sons and they did that, I would give the a good butt beating. No lady should be treated like that. And there I go acting as if the book is reality again. Anyways, our two main characters are currently trying to deny the fact that they are highly attracted to each other. Like so much that they can't be in the same room as each other. Its to the point that I want to tell Holt to suck it up and just give in. But the boy has issues that he doesn't even try to solve until he almost dies three years after they graduate. Did I just do a spoiler? So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment