Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Almost done reading Divergent

Okay, about after halfway through the book it is nothing like the movie. Or, should I say the movie is nothing like the book. Sure there were key points that were included in the movie, but its still completely different. Either way, both versions defiantly keeps you on the edge of your seat. Anyways, I'm almost done with the book. I only have a few pages left and I can't tell you how it ends because that would ruin the book. Also I'm pretty sure everyone has read the whole series by now. But finishing this book means that I can buy the second book when I get my fifty dollar budget for the bookstore. Anyways, I'm so happy that the movie didn't ruin the book for me. Unlike some that shall not be named. Only because they aren't important and I didn't actually read the whole entire book. But I strongly suggest you go read the book if you haven't already. Its not the best book I've ever read, but its pretty good. I'm more of a romance kind of person, but its nice to grab something that isn't in my usual genre or age group. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment