Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Started reading Divergent by Veronica Roth

So my books aren't in at that library yet. Kind of sad really, but what do you expect with a state that can't decide if it wants to rain or snow. Anyways, I decided to read a book that pretty much everyone has read, expect me. I know that there is like three movies out on the series and here I am never have read the books. I've seen the movies, which honestly is a big mistake. Because the book gets boring after seeing the movie first. Sometimes seeing the movie just ruins the thrill of the book. Anyways, I figured I'd read this book while I wait for my books to come in. I do have another library book in my back pack, but I can't read it because its a follow up series to another series that I just started. So to keep me from being confused on that book, I figured I'd just return it until the other series is done. Anyways, I don't have high expectations for this book that I'm now reading. Only because I saw the movie first. I bought the book thinking that I had time to read it before seeing the movie, but that never happened. I honestly have too many books that I have to read that it is extremely sad. It borderlines tragic. And yet I still buy more books. But I'm going to go read now. So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment