Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Coming to an end with Born of Betrayal

Twice in the past two chapters Sherrilyn Kenyon gave me a heart attack. Twice. Why you got to make me think you are killing everyone? I know its during a war and what not, but why you got to be killing people? Especially all of the main characters of the series? Not cool. Anyways, things are getting really intense in the book now. War is at it fullest right now. Places that hold loved ones are being destroyed. An unexpected friend surfaces. Well, I wouldn't call him a friend. But that is besides the point. But all of this happens after a very happy time. Seems like things were going to be okay and that everyone was going to be happy. And then assassins are taken out before they could do their job, a royal palace that was holding everyone's loved ones gets blown up, and the orphanage at the Travali base gets blown up. Lots of tears get shed and maybe some relief as well. But the book is getting so good that I'm to the point that I can't put it down. Also this is most likely going to be my last post on the book. Only because I don't want to ruin anything. I know I suck. But go check out the book if you haven't yet. Also if you haven't even read the series or even started, I suggest you go do that. You will not be disappointed. Sherrilyn gets two thumbs up from me and that isn't just because she is one of my favorite writers. So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment