Saturday, December 12, 2015

Reading Styxx part 2

I am finally halfway through the book. You have no idea how long it took me to get this far. Especially with such a needy family. I love them to death, but they really need to give me time to myself so I can read. Anyways, I can't even remember what my last post said that its been so long. Either way, I'm just going to tell you about the parts that I remember most. Like the fact that Styxx falls in love with a mystery woman who is actually a Goddess. Of course, she doesn't tell him the truth and he even keeps his true identity from her. Of course, she eventually finds out and leave him. Poor guy. She makes him feel even more worthless just by doing that. Also Styxx goes to war, almost gets killed by allies because of jealousy, and almost gets disowned by his father. Things are just not looking up for him lately. But its still pretty interesting to see things in his point of view. Especially when I read something that is about the same time frame as in Acheron. You really get to see what Styxx is actually thinking during that time and what he was really going through. But I'm waiting for when the part Acheron dies and Styxx along with him. Only because I want to see his point of view on that. If I remember correctly the previous books hinted it, but never actually told the reader what happened. Also I want Styxx back together with his goddess. It makes me curious on how Sherrilyn played that out in the book. Also makes me wonder if she got that child of Styxx's she wanted before she left him, or is that for later on? I only ask this because it was hinted in The Chronicles of Nick series. Just saying. But I'm going to take a break from reading because my head is killing me. Getting sick is no fun, especially when you have to work an overnight shift and all you want to do is sleep. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment