Sunday, December 13, 2015

Started reading This Girl by Colleen Hoover

What do you do when you realize you left your dictionary size book at home? You pull out a much smaller book from your backpack as a backup. Or, at least make sure you are well prepared. Now my mom will understand why I carry four books at one time. Because I'm an idiot and like to leave books behind, or misplace them. So what could be a better backup then a book written by Colleen Hoover? I have other books that I started posts on already, but this book has to go back next week. So its my pick and the other books can just fricken wait. Anyways, its been a while since I read this lovely series and this is like the last installment. And will someone please remind me all that has happened in the last two books. I can hardly remember because of all the other awesome books I've read, and its been a really long time since I read the other books of this series. It would be very much appreciated. But I'm going to go start reading the book. Maybe something will come back to me, or maybe I'll just continue being a sad case who can't remember any of the good books. I blame my Kpop addiction for taking up most of my time and memory. Like I said, I'm a sad case. Anyways, I'm going to head out and try to get some reading done. I might continue getting distracted so I'm not making any promises. Until next time........

No comments:

Post a Comment