Sunday, December 27, 2015

Holiday update

Hey fellow bookworms,

Sorry for not posting lately. Its holiday season and its just a constant wave of chaos. There was so much going on that I hardly got any reading done. I didn't even get to the library to pick up my books that I had requested. Most likely have to request them again at this point. I blame my mother for really milking the whole "I'm too sick to do anything" excuse. It not only annoys me but also annoys my grandparents. Anyways that is besides the point. I hope everyone had a safe and fun holiday with family and friends. I say holiday because no all of you celebrate Christmas like I do. Up next is the New Year though which brings me to the main reason I made this post.

The new year is just a few days away and I wanted to share five of my most memorable moments in 2015. You can share your memorable moments by commenting on this post. But here are mine.
  1. I got a job - To you that may not be exciting but to me it is. Especially when I live in a small town where they rather hire someone who is in high school then someone with a college degree. Anyways because of me getting this job I was able to do a lot of things that I didn't usually get to do. Like buy a whole bunch of books and add on to my growing library.
  2. I discovered the world of used books - Who would of thought that buying used books would be so much fun and easy? Also I didn't expect for the books to come in such a decent condition that it makes me pretty happy to own them. Even if they still have library stickers on them.
  3. I went to Baltimore...and New York - You have no idea how much I have been trying to get to the East Coast. So just being able to go was a huge accomplishment to me and defiantly not something I would forget. I achieved a childhood dream and fell in love with a city that I never thought I would step foot in. Hopefully in 2016 I'll be moving to Baltimore, even if my family doesn't want me to. I loved that city too much.
  4. My best friends wedding - I'm still trying to wrap my head around this one. Its hard to believe that we all have been out of high school for six years that we are now at the point in our lives where we start families of our own. But I'm happy for my best friend Devon and what ever else is in store for her in the year 2016. Especially the little one that she is now expecting.
  5. My reintroduction into the K-pop world - I never thought that I'd ever be so obsessed with K-pop when I first discovered it in 2011. There were some good bands that I listened to that are still around and others that made me wonder why I liked them in the first place. But back then I didn't get really into it like I do now. Back then it was like, 'hey this is pretty catchy' and then move on to my homework. Never thinking about the song or band again. Sorry B.A.P. I wasn't a good enough fan when you first debut, but I'm a loyal one now. Honestly I think that is the only band I still listen to from back then. Even if my interest in K-pop was on and off.
 
So that is five of my most memorable moments in 2015. I know some of them are pretty stupid, but that is only because not a lot has actually happened. More then 2014, but not all that much. Hopefully 2016 is going to be a good year for me. Which leads me to my next list. Five goals I wish to achieve in the year 2016. And these are:
  1. Move to Baltimore, Maryland
  2. Get my passport
  3. Go to Kcon
  4. Enter as many contests for writing as possible
  5. Go to a foreign country 
Yes some of them are stupid as well, but I'm really trying. But now I will wrap up this post by telling you what I have planned for this blog in the new year, besides trying to get my butt in gear when it comes to reading. I only say that because I didn't make my reading goal. Sad face. In the new year I will achieve that reading goal. Anyways, I'm going to start doing in video blogs or vlogs for this blog. I figured you guys can see my pretty face finally and see how chaotic my life really can be. I can't make any promises that I will stick to it, but I will at least try. Maybe you guys will watch me loose or gain weight too. I'm planning on dieting and exercising. I am okay with how I look right not, but I know that I can be better. But I think that is all for now. So until next time.....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment