Monday, December 26, 2022

Almost done reading Heart of the Sun Warrior

 

Hello there Bookies,

I'm going to straight out say that I loved this book. I gave it five stars. It had me tearing up at least three times and I'm pretty sure it is going to make me tear up on last time by the end of the book. I have less than a hundred pages left. This book was a trip and I have no idea what to say that won't ruin the book. The things Xingyin is put through in order to save the Celestial Realm is something that put her life in danger multiple times and also puts her in situations of things she doesn't want to do. She loses so much to the point I have no idea how this book is going to end. I'm hoping that it will end happily but with how things are going, I don't see that happening. But we won't know until I finish the book. But I highly recommend this book and the the whole duology. Go check it out. Highly recommend. I'm also pretty sure Sue Lynn Tan is one of my favorite writers of all time. I look forward to reading more of her books down the road. I went into this book with high expectations and it did not disappoint. Go read the duology. The first part in the first book is a bit slow but once you get past that, you will love this duology. 

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment