Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Started reading Secrets Can Kill by Carolyn Keene

 

Hello Bookies,

I've started an old series. That is right. I started reading the Nancy Drew series. I grew up on the video games and my mother giving me the books a I grew up, I was looking for a bit of nostalgia. This is the case that the first Nancy Drew game is inspired by. Nancy goes under cover to find out who is stealing and breaking into things at Bedford High. Her case even started before she entered the school when a mysterious package showed up at her house telling her to not investigate. At this point everyone is a suspect as Nancy tries to get some information or some clues to help her solve this case. I figured this book will be a pretty quick read. It is just over a hundred pages and something to keep the reading going. 

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment