Saturday, December 31, 2022

Almost done reading Secrets Can Kill

 

Hello Bookies,

I have almost finished a book before the end of the year. I only have like twenty pages left and I'll finish that before bed. Anyways, Nancy is on the case of figuring out who is the killer of a student at Bedford High. That is right. A student found out the wrong secret and paid the price for it. I had a feeling of who it was and it turned out to be right. Now I just need to know how Nancy was going to reveal the truth and make it out alive. This was a great quick read and I'm ready for the next book. Sadly the book didn't follow the game or the game didn't follow the book, but it was still an enjoyable read. I just did this for the nostalgia. I can't really give this book a rank but if I had to give it one, it would be three stars. I'm sure if I was younger reading this it would be a higher rank. But I still love a good mystery. 

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment