Thursday, April 20, 2023

Finished reading Verity

 

Hey there Bookies,

I've been so invested with this book that now it is over, I have no idea what to do. I got the version with the bonus chapter and that still leaves more questions and answers. So much goes on in this book that I have no idea what to talk about that wouldn't ruin the book. But I can say that this book leaves you wondering what is true and what is manipulation. I think Lowen is the only one that is who they seem in this book. Everyone else I can't be sure of. But to have Colleen Hoover write this book shows the talent she actually has. I would hate this book to be advertised as a romance for a small sub plot in the story. This is a thriller and a good one. Even while reading this gave me my own desire to write come to life. I guess if I ever have a writer's block I just need to pick up on of Colleen Hoover's books. She is so talented and inspirational. I can see why she is one of my favorite authors.

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment