Thursday, April 27, 2023

Almost done reading An Anonymous Girl

 

Hello Bookies,

This book is a spiraling rabbit hole. Everything seems find and dandy in the beginning that involves a study on young women and morality. Seems harmless. But as you get closer to the end, it is so much more than that. I don't even know what to tell you about the book that wouldn't ruin the plot. All I can say that this book is good. I couldn't even put it down to update you on what is going on in the book. It did take me a little longer to read because of work, but I still enjoyed it. I love books like this. I'm also wondering how this book is going to end. All the secrets are being revealed and you are at the point where you don't know who to trust. The writers did a good job making you feel like you are the main character in the book going through this experience. I am curious if I will get reader's hangover with this book like I did with Verity. I will probably give this book five stars and I highly recommend if you like the whole decent into madness and danger. That is the only way I can describe this book. It's not as messed up as Bunny but it is still pretty good. I'm so glad that this got recommended to me.

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment