Thursday, May 4, 2023

Reading Heart Bones by Colleen Hoover

 

Hello Bookies,

I've been trying to read this book but it is nearly impossible to do so in my house. Even listening to the audiobook is hard to do. Anyway I can't help but listen or read this book without analyzing it. I know that these are one of the books that is advertised as a romance. I know for a fact that romance is just a sub plot in the book. The main plot so far is about a girl named Beyah, who is a product of a one night stand. She grew up with a mother who was a drug addict and she didn't get much that most kids her age got. But when her mother dies, she is forced to go live with her father who she doesn't know very well. From what I can tell is that the story is Beyah trying to adjust to a new life and to learn to trust people. She grew up in a bad setting and now she has to learn that not all people are as bad as she believes that they are be. She is also learning that not everyone is what they seemed. Most of what she is learning all of this from is from a good looking guy who is closed off to the world named Samson. Maybe these two will learn to grow together while a relationship develops. I'll just have to read more to find out.

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment