Friday, May 26, 2023

About halfway through The Spanish Love Deception

 

Hey there Bookies,

I've been listening to this book while doing yard work and other things that need to be around the house. Anyway the only thing I have to say is that our main character is an idiot. She thinks that her and her coworker Aaron hate each other. That they can't get along and all they do is argue. He is actually telling her that he likes her and has feelings for her but she just brushes it off or thinks they are insults. Aaron pretty much knows everything about her because he listens to everything she says. He does this because he likes her. Now why he hasn't flat out said it is a mystery to me. Because our main character is the type of person you have to be very blunt to or she will take it as insult. But I feel like this is going to be a theme in the book until we get to an end and me being completely frustrated with the main character. I'll tell you more about the book once I finish it. Right now I just wanted to vent about the main character being an idiot. 

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment