Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Reading The Wife Between Us

 

Hello Bookies,

This book confused me for a little bit but after thinking it over and reading it more it started to make sense. If you aren't paying attention like I was, you will end up confused. The first part of this book is actually between two different timelines. Completely different than what I thought my first impression of the book. The second part pretty much explains the married life our main character with her husband. You also get a little bit of her background on why she is the way she is. I just hit part three and I'm curious what this will focus around. The book isn't as suspenseful as I was hoping but it is an interesting book. Maybe things will change once I finish the book. So far I am not impressed by the book. It's a little dull and gets confusing if you aren't paying attention. I think if I had to rate this book this instant, it would probably be about three stars out of five. It's good, just not what I expected. 

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment