Thursday, May 4, 2023

Let's Get Personal #7

 Hello Bookies,

It's time for an update on my life. Also for those that found this blog through my Youtube, it will explain why I have been MIA for a while. Besides getting the job at the local library. I ended up getting covid. You can thank my uncle for that since he carried it from his work trip back home to share with the rest of us. I pretty much just felt like I had a bad sinus infection for about a week. The only thing that I'm still struggling with after recovering is that I lost my taste. It is slowly coming back but I sure miss chocolate. Hopefully I can start doing videos again soon. I miss making book review videos for y'all. I'm still trying to get my energy back to be honest. I still want to sleep all day but I need to get used to being awake. 

Also today I got a new book from a Goodreads giveaway. The book came is such nice packaging. I wish I unboxed it on camera, but I was too excited to wait to open it. I'll read it as soon as I finish all of the library books I have checked out. Well, that is if I stop checking them out. 

Wish I had more to say. But feel free to ask me any questions you have for me so we have something to talk about in the next "Let's Get Personal" post.

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment