Thursday, May 11, 2023

Reading Strange Angels by Lili St Crow

 

Hello there Bookies,

I started reading a book I tried to read a long time ago, but I never finished it. Well, I'm listening to the audiobook because no one pays attention to me while I play video games. But the longer I listen the more I understand why I didn't finish the book. It's a little dry right now. The only action is when our lead female character Drew has to fight something paranormal. I'm sure that this book is just to introduce the world that is around Drew and that is why it is a little slow. I'm sure it picks up as you go farther in the series. Or, at least I hope so. I'm about halfway through the book and so far Drew had to fight her zombie dad and a flaming dog hanging out with a werewolf. Her goal is to find out what happened to her dad that turned him into a zombie and why. I can't tell you much because not much has happened. Drew made a friend named Graves though and he has offered to help her out in finding out what happened to her dad. Well, as long as she continues going to school. Also it will be something for Drew to do while she tries to figure out what to do next. She has never been on her own before and now all that her father has taught her mush be her way to survive. I'm hoping the book picks up for the second half. Wish me luck.

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment