Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Started reading The Spanish Love Deception by Elena Armas

 

Hello Bookies, 

We are on to our next book. Now I know that this is a book you either hate or love. There is not in between. I've seen this book all over Booktok and Booktube. There have been so many different  opinions and I'm willing to leave my own. Of course the audiobook I got is a bit monotone but it is what I have for now. The hold wait list for this book at the library is long. It's like a six month wait for the audiobook so the book is still pretty popular. I just know that this is a fake relationship that I think sparks into a real relationship. That is all I can remember about the description of the book. Even with all of the videos with this book in it. I think it's because I usually just fast forward through the description of the books because I like blind reacting to the books. Not knowing anything and coming up with my own opinion. I think that it the best way to give a true review on the book.

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment