Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Almost done reading The Paris Apartment

 

Hello Bookies,

Well, I'm breezing through this book. I feel like not a whole lot happens because we are just trying to figure out what happened to Jess' brother Ben. She slowly learns the secrets of this apartment complex, even if it is at the risk of her life. All she wants to know is what happened to her brother. I did enjoy this book but it wasn't as suspenseful as I was expecting. I do have about forty pages left and maybe that is where the real big suspense happens, but I feel like it would be too late at that point. I feel like the author focused too much on revealing everyone's secrets instead of on the whole mystery of Ben's disappearance. This isn't one of my favorite books but it is still good. I'll probably give it three out of five stars. It's a good book, just not for me. I do plan on finishing this book but I think my rating will stay the same. There just isn't much to talk about that wouldn't ruin the whole plot of the book.

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment