Friday, May 5, 2023

Finished reading Heart Bones

 

Hello there Bookies,

I realize that I have spelt the name wrong of our main character. Or, maybe I didn't. I can't really remember. Anyway Beyah did a lot of growing up in the book. She learned to trust people and not think they are all bad. It is a habit she is still trying to break but she is getting better at that. Now, I will have to say one thing I didn't like about this book. This book is like every other story I've read with a hint of romance in it. The guy does something where he has to break up with the girl and she acts like she can't live a life without him. The world is over and there is nothing worth doing anything anymore. But thank the lord that Beyah comes to her senses when she finally connects with her father. She learns that he isn't as horrible as he appeared to be. It was all just a misunderstanding. Her father also admits that he could have done better and now they are working on their relationship. I wish I could say more but I can't reveal too much about this book or it would ruin the whole surprise towards the end. But this book got three stars from me because it wasn't as fantastic as I was hoping it would be. It didn't grip me. It just felt like a teenage girl complaining about her problems and falling in love for the first time. That is it. 

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment