Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Finished reading The Teacher


 Hello there Bookies,

I'm trying to cope with how this book ended. I literally have no words because all of the twists and turns this book took me through. So much happens that I don't know what to say other than, this was a really good book. I highly recommend it if you are into thrillers that are full of twists and turns. There is one part that was pretty predictable, but it didn't ruin the book at all. Only because the plot twist that follows just makes you forget that there is some predictability in the book. You also assume that most of the characters are around the same age, but they aren't. That is the only hint I am going to give you. If you want to learn about what happens in this book, I suggest you go to your nearest library or bookstore and get it. This is my first Freida McFadden book and I was not disappointed. This is the first book that gets five stars only because I just couldn't stop thinking about it when I was reading it. It didn't make me cry or feel any emotion other than wondering what is going to happen next. Loved the book. Now I'm going to try to recover from the book hangover this book has caused.

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment