Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Trying to read Feed

 

Hello Bookies,

There is on thing about zombie books when it comes to me. It is either really interesting and I can't put the book down. Or, the book drags on so much that when action finally shows up in the book, I just don't care anymore. This book is the second one. It drags on. I know I got the characters mixed up. Sean is the brother, not a friend. So we only have three main characters. But other than that nothing has been really learned. We had a little history on how zombies took over the world. We got a little history of our main character George, or Georgia. We also got a little bit history of the worlds politics and news. But nothing new to really progress the story. I'm not even sure I'm going to finish the book because I'm so bored. To know that I have eleven more hours of this book makes me cringe. I think we are going to get our first one star book of the year.

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment