Saturday, March 2, 2024

Let's Get Personal #14

 Hello Bookies,

It is a new month and it is time to give a good personal update on my life. As you all know I've been working on a reading challenge where we fill out a bingo sheet full of prompts. I have eleven done so far and my goal is to fill the whole sheet. That is twenty-four books all together. I'm almost halfway there. I've been reading books that I usually don't read, so I guess this challenge is kind of good for me. It also helps me get through that long TBR list.

Also as promised, I will share my rating system. I know some of you are probably confused when I give a book I loved a four out of five star rating. But I hardly give one star ratings. In order to get a one star rating, I have to DNF the book. With audiobooks at my hand, one star books are very rare to find now. Two star are books I've finished but didn't really care for. Three star books are books I have read and thought that is was okay but weren't for me. Four star books are books I've read and would highly recommend. Those are the books that I loved but didn't make me really feel anything, like something was missing in it. Five star books are as rare as the one star books. Those are the books I've read and made me cry or have to take breaks to absorb the information I've read. Five star books are the books that I can't stop thinking about even after reading so many books. Five star books are the unforgettable books. 

Now that you know my rating system, hopefully it helps with the confusion. I don't know what else to update y'all on. February wasn't an eventful month. But I do plan on getting back into making videos for my video blog and also my gaming channel. I already have a video I have to edit and put up. I might even return to streaming my games now that I'm getting into the swing of things. 

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment