Thursday, February 29, 2024

Started reading Feed by Mira Grant

 

Hey there Bookies,

I'm on my eleventh book of the challenge. After this one, I'll have thirteen more books to read. This book I believe falls under the "Character who lives off the grid" prompt. All I know so far is that it has zombies in it. It's been a while since I read a book with zombies in it. I think the last one I read was Red Hill? by Jamie McGuire. It's been so long, I'm not even sure of the title. Anyways all I know is that this book has zombies in it so far. I'm only a few chapters in and that is all I know. An outbreak took place and people turned into zombies. The typical start to any zombie book. Right now I'm just learning the characters. We have George who is a girl that is telling the story mostly. We have her brother who's name I can't remember. Then there is their tech friend Buffy and their friend Sean. That is all I got. I'll need to read more in order to learn more about this book. Wish me luck on this book. I don't really read books like this but it is for the challenge. 

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment