Monday, February 12, 2024

Finished reading Vintage


 Hey Bookies,

I finished reading Vintage by Susan Gloss. The book is okay but it just isn't for me. But for those that like a good laid back book that has mental conflict, this is the book for you. I am glad that everything pretty much worked out for all of the three main characters by the end of the book. The shopkeeper gets to keep their shop. The Indian woman gets to pursue her dreams. And the young 18 year old gets to start a family. I'm not going to get into too much detail about the book. Only because not a whole lot happens in my opinion. This book just has realistic struggles with realistic solutions. I'm more into fantasy and true crime, but this was a nice change of pace for a book. Sadly it does get two out of five stars from me. I didn't hate it, but it wasn't for me. But I would still recommend it to someone if they were looking for a book similar to this.

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment