Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Started reading Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

 

Hello Bookies,

I'm off to the next book in the reading challenge. This is one of the bigger books I have to get through but I am confident. So far I got six out of twenty-five books done. Only 19 more to go. I am reading another one, well sort of. It's in my bag and I usually read it if I have nothing to do at work. Usually happens during the end of the day. Anyways, this is a book I've tried reading once or at least meant to. It was during my slump, so I didn't touch it. Now I get a chance to read it. If you are wondering which prompt this book falls under for the bingo card, it is the one that wants us to read a book that takes place in a school or university. As usual I don't know anything about the book because we want a legit reaction to the book. I just started so I'm curious on what adventures this book holds.

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment