Thursday, February 29, 2024

Finished reading In The Lives of Puppets

 

Hello Bookies,

Again, another book that took me longer to read than it should have. This book was cute but it wasn't as good as the other book I've read by this author. The book is pretty much about a young man who was raised by an android in a world ran by robots and machines. But one day the android that the young man saw as a father is taken away. So the young man goes on a journey with his three robot friends to rescue his father from the Authority. Then once he found his father, not as the same as before, but he takes him home in hopes to return him to the way he once was. There is more to the story but that is the rundown of the book. If you want to know more of the book in detail, you are just going to have to read it. My favorite characters are Rambo and Nurse Ratchet. They are the comic relief in such a serious topic of a book. Especially Rambo. Sadly the book only gets three out of five stars. Like I said, I didn't like this book as much as the other one. I'm not disappointed and I did like the book. I would also recommend it if someone is wanting a cute sci-fi book that is a not obviously science themed. But I'm off to the next book of the challenge.

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment