Tuesday, March 26, 2024

I took a small break

 Hello Bookies,

There is nothing like burning yourself out trying to read 24 books before April 15th. I had to take a small break, so I haven't really done any reading. I have also accepted that it is okay to not read 24 books. I have completed 13 books so far and that is good. I've got like three bingos already but I won't get the grand prize and that is okay. All I can say is that tried and 13 books are taken off of my TBR list. So what I'm going to do is return some of the audiobooks I got and cut down my stack of library books. I think seeing the big stack intimidates me and it makes me not want to read. I'll be happy to officially finish books 12 and 13 on the bingo sheet. When it comes to Children of Blood and Bone, I was told by a co-worker that the book is so much better actually reading the book than listening to the audiobook. So I bought the book and we will see how it goes. Now I just need some peace and quiet to actually be able to read. 

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment