Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Started reading Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi

 

Hello Bookies,

After deciding to DNF Feed by Mira Grant, I moved on to the next book. I still used Feed for the challenge because I did get pretty far in it. This book is also for the challenge. I believe it is for the prompt "A book with a culture you are unfamiliar with" and I am glad that I have the audiobook for this book. I don't know much about the book but it was on my TBR list. But I'm glad to have the audiobook because there are some words that I would have difficulty reading. It will be nice to listen to the book with the proper pronunciations in the book. I'll keep you updated on the book as I continue reading the book. It is over seventeen hours of reading, so wish me luck.

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment