Saturday, July 30, 2016

Almost done reading Insurgent

Hey there bookies,

I'm finally almost done reading Insurgent. It was a tough road with everything that I have been doing, but I did it. A lot of stuff happens in the book. So much so that I can't tell you exactly what happens. Except that a few people die because they decided to run away from Candor, Tris turns herself in to the enemy, Tris escapes with an unlikely ally, Dauntless declares war after partnering up with the fationless, Tris learns some important information that she had to save, and so on and so forth. Reading the book makes me want to see how different the movie is from the book. Just from the small pieces I've seen, I can tell that the movie is once again nothing like the book. But I still want to watch it. Anyways, its a good book and I wouldn't of read it faster if I wasn't also working on numbers and estimates for the bookstore that I'm opening up. But I can see why these books got turned into movies. They are really good. Not the best because Romance is still my preferred genre, but I do enjoy the series. Now its time to wrap up this book and pick up the next.

So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment