Friday, July 1, 2016

Reading One Tiny Lie

Hello my fellow Bookies,

I'm halfway through the book or at least just about there. The book is quite sweet and it has that typical story line where a girl likes a guy that she knows that she shouldn't. But no matter how over played the plot is, I am still a complete sucker for it. Our leading lady wants to live as perfect as she has always been. Only in honor of her parents' memory and she even ends up dating a guy that they would highly approve of. Sadly the problem is that she has major hots for the best friend. I'm still waiting for the title to take place in the story and I sense a secret relationship coming up. Maybe even a few friendships coming to an end. Basically I sense drama, and I love witnessing drama. They can be so entertaining at times. Especially when a love triangle is involved. I wonder how our leading lady is going to handle it as she falls for the best friend at an alarming rate.

So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment